On August 10, we'll reopen our centres gradually starting with the du Parc, Cartierville et Westmount YMCAs.
Private training will be available again on August 10, but physical distancing measures must be followed. Please contact your centre for more information.
Please note that
- you will have to wear a mask when you come to the centre,
- follow physical distancing guidelines at all times,
- and reserve a time slot to use the conditioning room, for the lane swim and to participate in group classes*.
> Find out more about reservations
*No reservation required at the Saint-Roch YMCA (for the moment), for the lanes swim City and for open swim.
To learn all about our new procedures, please read the Member Guide online or download the PDF.
We’re here to help. Get in touch with us at: 514 687-YMCA (514 687-9622) or write to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of emails, we are unable to respond to your message immediately, but we will get back to you within 24 hours. Thank you for your understanding.
Do you have clear goals? Do you want to reach them quickly? Are you already working out, but not making you had hoped for? Do you want to get back into shape, but don’t know where to start?
Our private trainers are certified professionals that can adapt your training program to your fitness level, personal tastes and schedule. With the help of a private trainer, you will learn proper techniques and how to make the most out of your training session. Your private trainer will motivate you and encourage you to reach your goals.
- quickly work towards reaching your goals;
- stay motivated;
- increase strength and improve physical performance;
- prevent injuries by learning proper techniques;
- improve your form;
- improve overall health and self-esteem!
Types of private sessions
- Private (1 person);
- Semi-private (2 people);
- Small group (3 to 4 people).
Whether you would like to get back into shape, achieve your fitness goals faster or set new goals, our private trainers can answer your specific needs.
For more information or to meet with a private trainer, please go to the Member Services counter at your YMCA.