Fully equipped and ready to go!
Please note that
- you will have to wear a mask when you come to the centre,
- follow physical distancing guidelines at all times,
- and reserve a time slot to use the conditioning room, for the lane swim and to participate in group classes*.
> Find out more about reservations
*No reservation required at the Saint-Roch YMCA (for the moment), for the lanes swim City and for open swim.
To learn all about our new procedures, please read the Member Guide online or download the PDF.
Please also note:
- You will be able to continue your consultations and training sessions with our private trainers.
- Some machines will be closed and others will be spaced out to comply with physical distancing measures.
- Smaller equipment that cannot be disinfected will be removed. You must disinfect small equipment BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Our team will disinfect the conditioning room between reservation periods.
- You will have to wear a mask when circulating around the conditioning room, but you will be able to take it off while exercising.
- You will have to keep 2 metres away from other members and employees at all times.
All of our YMCA centres have an extensive selection of high-quality cardiovascular and strength-training equipment: treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical trainers, free weights and weight-lifting machines. We also provide areas for deadlifting and stretching.
The Downtown YMCA’s conditioning room even features a Technogym computerized fitness system: using a Smartkey, you can customize your cardiovascular or strength training to your individual fitness profile. It’s like having a personal trainer with you each step of the way!
The Cartierville YMCA has a functional training room that offers a variety of supervised classes for small groups of 6 to 12 people. You can also work out on your own.
Teens aged 12 to 17 can safely access our facilities and conditioning room once they have completed the Teen Fitness Clinic. This orientation also includes a personal training session.
*YMCA facilities vary from centre to centre.