Safety mesures and procedures
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory in the pool area.
- The number of participants in the open swim periods will be limited to comply with physical distancing measures. Participants will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
- Equipment cannot be lent out (except for personal floatation devices).
- You will have to bring your own equipment and keep what you bring to a minimum (boards, goggles, flippers, pull buoys, paddles, etc.).
- Bathing caps cannot be lent out.