Safety mesures and procedures
- Wearing a mask will be mandatory in the pool area.
- You will have to reserve a spot to participate in aquafit classes.
- The instructor will teach the entire class from outside the pool.
- No equipment may be used.
- The maximum number of participants will be based on ARAQ guidelines for the shallow end of the pool.
- You will have to stay at least 2 metres away from others at all times.
- Bathing caps cannot be lent out
Please note that
- you will have to wear a mask when you come to the centre,
- follow physical distancing guidelines at all times,
- and reserve a time slot to use the conditioning room, for the lane swim and to participate in group classes*.
> Find out more about reservations
*No reservation required at the Saint-Roch YMCA (for the moment), for the lanes swim City and for open swim.
To learn all about our new procedures, please read the Member Guide online or download the PDF.
We’re here to help. Get in touch with us at: +1 833 505-9622 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of emails, we are unable to respond to your message immediately, but we will get back to you within 24 hours. Thank you for your understanding.