Learn your way around textile, fabric art & clothing! In this exploration program you will see how to make your art piece (embroidery, weaving...) or your own clothes from scratch. Then you will collect plants and create your very own eco-colourant to jazz up your creations!
Dates and rates
Register early and take advantage of our special promotions!*
- Register your camper before March 17 and enjoy our early bird special giving you 5% off their stay at camp.
- If your child is a YMCA member, get an additional 10% off!
- Registering more than one camper from the same household? An additional 5% sibling discount will be applied per additional child registered from the same family. **
* Discounts applied on the balance owed once the registration fee has been paid. Only the early-bird special can be combined with other discounts.
**The sibling discount will be applied to the least expensive camp starting with the second child registered from the same household.
- Ages and dates:
- 9 - 12 years-old:
- July 17 to July 21
- August 7 to August 11
- Camp hours: From Monday to Friday | 9am to 4pm
- Price: $294
Children must be 9 years-old as of September 30 of the current year.
Extended care services before and after the camp:
- Ages: 5 to 12 years-old
- Dates: From June 26 - August 11, 2023
- From Monday to Friday
- Hours: Pre-camp : 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. | Post-camp : 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Price: Pre-camp : $20/week | Post-camp : $30/week