The perfect camp for kids who are interested in everything, with theme weeks and a mix of sports, games and artistic activities that allow each camper to explore their own interests and maybe discover a new passion!
This camp includes two swimming lessons per week.
Dates and rates
Register early and take advantage of our special promotions!*
- Register your camper before March 17 and enjoy our early bird special giving you 5% off their stay at camp.
- If your child is a YMCA member, get an additional 10% off!
- Registering more than one camper from the same household? An additional 5% sibling discount will be applied per additional child registered from the same family. **
* Discounts applied on the balance owed once the registration fee has been paid. Only the early-bird special can be combined with other discounts.
**The sibling discount will be applied to the least expensive camp starting with the second child registered from the same household.
- Ages and dates:
- 5 - 6 years-old:
- 7 - 8 years-old:
- 9 - 12 years-old:
- Camp hours: From Monday to Friday | 9am to 4pm
- Price: $244
Children must be 5 years-old as of September 30 of the current year.
Extended care services before and after the camp:
- Ages: 5 to 12 years-old
- Dates: From June 26 - August 18, 2023
- From Monday to Friday
- Hours: Pre-camp : 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. | Post-camp : 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Price: Pre-camp : $20/week | Post-camp : $30/week
A Typical Day at Camp
- From 8:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.: Campers progressively arrive to camp according to each group’s schedule.
- From 3:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.: Campers progressively leave camp.
7:30 a.m. – Childcare
9:00 a.m. – Sign in and camp circle
9:30 a.m. – Getting to know camp
10:00 a.m. – Snack
10:15 a.m. – High-intensity activity to develop campers’ overall motor skills
11:15 a.m. – Activity related to the value of the week
12:00 p.m. - Lunch
12:00 p.m. – Cooperative games (Zip, Zap, Zop; Maestro)
1:00 p.m. – Art activity
2:00 p.m. – Activity chosen by group of campers
2:30 p.m. – Snack
2:45 p.m. – Station rotation (campers follow a rotation of different activities)
3:30 p.m. – Bead ceremony
4:00 p.m. – Sign out/Childcare